Are you skilled in implementing and utilizing APM tools such as Dynatrace, Wily or HP Diagnostics? Do you love performance testing,capacity planning and event management process development? InsightETE is seeking talented APM professionals to join our team as IT Performance Engineers and we want to talk with you!
Overview of the Application Performance Engineer/Architect role:
- The Application Performance Engineers will be responsible for providing direction for performance monitoring best practices, and serve as leaders in the implementation of APM tools.
- In addition, the Application Performance Engineers will provide expertise regarding system and application architecture, design implementation plans and troubleshoot issues during the installation and upgrade of performance monitoring tools.
Desired Qualifications/Experience for the Application Performance Engineer/Architect role:
- A strong background in system and application architecture and engineering
- Knowledge of JAVA, .Net, middleware and multiple platform technologies is required. Programming experience is secondary to APM knowledge and is not required to be robust or recent.
Additional Information about the Application Performance Engineer/Architect role:
- We have contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire positions currently available!
- Salary is expected to fall between $80-120,000/yr and is negotiable, DOE.
- Local candidates or candidates interested in residing in Columbus, OH long term only please!
- Please no contact from recruiters. Non-solicited resumes will not be considered.
Interested applications should email a resume to Careers@insightete.com
InsightETE is an Application Performance Management firm offering a full line of solutions to fortune 1000 and larger companies. InsightETE offers APM consulting, IT staffing, and a proprietary and patented method to perform root cause analysis in 15 minutes or less. InsightETE’s software gives their clients the ability to measure and troubleshoot IT system performance on a granular level. Additionally, InsightETE clients can measure true response time, track service levels, and reduce outages as they root out problems from their verified source. What’s more, they see an increase in their customer service satisfaction by eliminating service level disagreements.