IS YOUR COMPANY IN THIS HIGH RISK SITUATION?
For a business to maintain smooth processes and remain competitive, Application systems need to take advantage of all the information available across multiple systems. Application developers are good at discovering these dynamic sources of data. Over time, the connections they develop between application systems grows more and more complex.
This typically happens without the Infrastructure Management Groups involvement.
As a consequence, Capacity Plans, Disaster Recovery Plans, and Performance Management processes are static, out of date, and in a constant state of flux.
This is a HIGH risk situation for your company.
THE MAP IT! SOLUTION
Know exactly where everything is located and never need to wonder, “Where’s our stuff?” Map IT! tells you where it’s all located, who is accessing it, and for what purpose.
InsightETE’s Map-IT! not only discovers the components within an IT infrastructure and the listening ports of an application system, but also includes the unique ability to discover the users and activity between components.
It’s automatic and in real-time.
Map IT helps you know which servers talk to each other and who is using what among your applications. This is critical information for effective
- Performance Management
- Capacity Planning
- Change Control
- Disaster Recovery Planning
DYNAMIC DISASTER RECOVERY PLANS AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
Reduce your risk by:
- Understanding the changing environment enabling dynamic adjustment to the Disaster Recovery Plan
- Quickly configuring Performance Monitoring to the current environment
- Reducing staff-hours for Discovery, Planning, and configuring of Disaster Recovery, Backups and Capacity Planning
- Understanding of business activities effect on capacity needs
- Discovering changes in the environment not submitted through Change Control processes
- Reduction in equipment purchases by efficiently deploying new system assets
YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- More efficient business operations from reduced downtime and consistent responsiveness
- Rapid problem resolution
- Disaster Recovery that works
- Increased revenues from customer-facing applications (e.g.: online banking, credit card sales, call center operations, reservation systems, etc.)