Do you love LoadRunner? Are you passionate about Quality Assurance and production testing? InsightETE has immediate openings for QA Analysts in Columbus, OH.
Overview of the QA Analyst role:
- The QA Analyst will be responsible for load testing on applications and systems across an enterprise network
- HP LoadRunner will be utilized to monitor system behavior and performance for multiple applications
- The QA Analyst will be expected to make recommendations during the SDLC in order to improve application and system performance
- Attendance at daily, weekly and monthly ongoing SDLC meetings is expected
- Strong documentation and workflow skills are desired
- Experience with LoadRunner or a comparable tool is required
- This position is an integral part of the Quality Assurance team and IT department, providing expertise in application and system performance testing
- LoadRunner or load testing tool experience
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and load testing as it applies to SDLC
- Must be flexible to working on a contract or contract-to-hire basis
- Local candidates strongly preferred, no relocation assistance will be offered at this time
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be active participant in documentation efforts and SDLC meetings throughout application development projects
Location: Position is located in Columbus, OH at a Fortune 500 client site.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
InsightETE is an Application Performance Management firm offering a full line of solutions to fortune 1000 and larger companies. InsightETE offers APM consulting, IT staffing, and a proprietary and patented method to perform root cause analysis in 15 minutes or less. InsightETE’s software gives their clients the ability to measure and troubleshoot IT system performance on a granular level. Additionally, InsightETE clients can measure true response time, track service levels, and reduce outages as they root out problems from their verified source. What’s more, they see an increase in their customer service satisfaction by eliminating service level disagreements.