IT PERFORMANCE MATTERS
Your IT infrastructure supports critical business processes that require complexity and flexibility. By monitoring these critical processes in real-time you prevent
- Slow performance and outages
- Poor customer service
- Non-compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Lost revenue
THE SLMS SOLUTION | MONITORING IN REAL-TIME
By measuring actual end-user experience as transactions flow across diverse IT systems, InsightETE records true end-user IT performance to verify SLA compliance. Our open architecture maximizes flexibility by integrating into your existing frameworks.
The insightETE Service Level Management System (SLMS) gathers all the data needed to
- measure performance
- analyze problems
- track application availability
- All from the customer perspective
PROBLEM ASSESSMENT THAT MAKES SENSE
Now that IT problems can be identified quickly and accurately, you can prioritize them in a way that makes sense. With insightETE, IT issues can be prioritized based upon their effect on your business rather than the inefficient “first come, first served,” method used today.
THE BOTTOM LINE: HOW WE SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY
- Automated problem detection
- Elimination of manual SLA data collection
- Reduction in staff-hours for analyzing and correcting problems
- Reduced tool maintenance fees
- Rapid installation and configuration
- Reduction in equipment purchases by efficiently deploying new system assets
- More efficient business operations from reduced downtime and consistent responsiveness
- Rapid problem resolution
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Increased revenues from customer-facing applications (e.g.: online banking, credit card sales, call center operations, reservation systems, etc.)
- Intelligent Availability Tracking
INTELLIGENT AVAILABILITY TRACKING
Our tool passively observes real user traffic going back and forth between your end users and your application servers. If there is a lull in the traffic, then our tool can then send out a synthetic user to test the system. This helps us to answer a critical question: Is it down or is it idle? This provides an unprecedented ability in even the most modern of IT Performance Monitoring and Availability Tracking tools. Namely, the ability to truly and completely minimize the impact of synthetic transactions on a production infrastructure.
There’s more . . .
If you’re in an industry which relies heavily on external vendors or mainframe transactions, then each time a user (or robot user in this case) accesses those resources, you may get charged real money for a fake transaction. And while those charges are normally fairly small, when they are added together over the course of a year, the cost of monitoring suddenly is much higher than just license fees and resources.
A REAL WORLD EXAMPLE
A huge financial institution had 80 robot agents playing scripts which accessed 5 applications that had direct calls to a mainframe which charged around $0.40 per transaction. Each of those 80 robot agents played each of those 5 transactions once every 10 minutes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
So let’s do the math:
The bottom line impact?
While we obviously cannot promise that every situation will be as stunning as this one, we can say with the utmost confidence that any company will see a significant savings and substantially more impactful monitoring using the combination of methods we are currently pioneering in the industry.