InsightETE currently has 2 immediate openings for Tableau Developers in New York City. These are 2-3 week contract positions starting in mid-September or early-October at an international marketing firm. Candidates must be local to NY. Interested? Check out the details below:
The Tableau Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the BI and Data Analysis teams with gathering and interpreting data, in addition to setting report requirements for business owners
- Apply Tableau 8.0 to create reports/dashboards.
- Utilize Tableau Server to deploy reports/dashboards
- Develop SQL queries for both planned and requested reports
- Collect data from various enterprise databases, including Oracle
- Serving on cross-functional teams in an ITIL environment
The Tableau Developer position requires the following:
- 4+ years experience in BI reporting
- 2+ years working with Tableau to develop reports/dashboards
- Proficiency with data collection, interpretation and data modeling
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science preferred, not required
Interested applications should email their resume and contact information to Careers@insightETE.com!
InsightETE is an Application Performance Management firm offering a full line of solutions to fortune 1000 and larger companies. InsightETE offers APM consulting, IT staffing, and a proprietary and patented method to perform root cause analysis in 15 minutes or less. InsightETE’s software gives their clients the ability to measure and troubleshoot IT system performance on a granular level. Additionally, InsightETE clients can measure true response time, track service levels, and reduce outages as they root out problems from their verified source. What’s more, they see an increase in their customer service satisfaction by eliminating service level disagreements.